Monday, December 1, 2014

En Route to France (New Series)


For those of you who don't know, this January I will be heading off to Grenoble, France on an International Exchange. The term is just four months but I'm sure it will be packed with exciting adventures – I also plan to travel around Europe every chance I get.

I want to document my experience and help anyone out who's thinking about going on an exchange or even just traveling around Europe. In my opinion, everyone should try to take part in an exchange program while they can. The life lessons and memories that will develop from this trip will be incredible.

This series will consist of the following types of posts: preparing for the exchange (visa applications, arrangements in France, packing), things I hope to do (bucketlist of sorts), and weekly recaps once I'm there (similar to my New York Travel Diary).

Follow me on Bloglovin to stay updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment